Feature: PBL: Chicks
Live Streaming – Watch the chicks hatch (should be on Tuesday, April 12th)!
*NOTE: Live Streaming is down for the weekend, but the tech. department will have it running again on Monday.
Your child should have 2 posts in the category, “PBL: Chicks.”
Students working collaboratively on note taking as well as creating their presentation for EPiC students and staff so that they know what to expect, and how to treat the chicks when they visit!
A Short Reflection About Using Google Slides
Goal: I can identify and use nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, and adjectives within complete sentences.
Goal: I can identify and label equivalent fractions when comparing them according to size as well as when they are on a number line.
Math Facts: Reflex
Goal by end of April = 85% or higher
Teacher Read Aloud: Out of My Mind
A copy of this homework will come home with your child on Monday, April 11th and will be due by Friday, April 15th.
Click HERE for homework.
Online Tools Practice Link
We encourage each student to spend time practicing each (3 total) of the sections below. They can login as many times as they want.
Upcoming Field Trip: April 13th
- Load bus @ 9:30am
- Arrive at Union Station around 10:00am.
- Groups of 10 will travel with 4-5 parent chaperones volunteers as they rotate through stations from 10:00-12:00
- At noon, we will have a snack before loading the bus. Dawn and Kellie will provide a snack.
- Load bus approx. 12:15
- Arrive back to EPiC around 12:45 and have *sack lunches in the classroom
- *If you need for your child to buy a sack lunch from school, please email us in advance.
April Lunch Menu
Volunteer Calendar: April
Click HERE to sign up.