- Back-to-School Parent Checklist: Thank you so much to those (over half) that were already able to complete the checklist! It helps us to be organized and ready for Back-to-School Night and our first day. Hopefully it helps you feel like you can check a few things off of your To-Do List! We know it is a very busy (and expensive) time of the year as parents. We appreciate you!
2. Arrival Time: Students may enter our classroom at 8:10am. The tardy bell is at 8:25am. We know schedules are personal to your family, but if at all possible, we strongly encourage parents to have their students dropped off as close to 8:10 as possible. We take pride in making sure that ALL of your child’s work is meaningful, which includes their “Morning Work.”
3. Book Fair
- Mon, 8/15: 8:00-8:30am; PIE Night 2:30-6:30 pm
- Tue, 8/16: 8:00-8:30am; PIE Night 2:30-6:30 pm
- Wed, 8/17: 8:00-8:30am, 2:30-6:00 pm
Shop Online: For more convenience and a bigger selection, you also can Shop Scholastic Books Online from 8/3 through 8/23. Books are shipped to the school for your child to bring home, and purchases still benefit the school.
4. Back-To-School Night: Monday, August 8th, 4-6 PM
IMPORTANT: Please bring your child’s iPad when you come. It would help greatly as well if you could make sure the iPad is charged. Please keep the charger at home.
All iPads have to be updated and it takes a while to complete this process. We prefer to do this for the students, as it is a very time-consuming process that doesn’t work well with 50, especially on the first day of school. Thank you! We promise to have them charged and ready when they walk in on Wednesday.
- Find your student’s room (Studio 3, Orange Area)
- Meet the teachers (Mrs. Konrad and Mrs. Shannon)
- Tour the school
- Drop off school supplies
- Get Information at Back to School Night on the PTA Sign-Up:
- Join the PTA
- Donate to Every Parent Inspired to Contribute
- Sign up for school committees
- Purchase yearbooks
- Order spirit wear though the EPiC Spirit Wear eStore and see samples spirit wear.