Must Know Info.
- Pokemon Cards: Please keep at home for rest of year. Thank you.
- Homework: Home on Mon., Sept. 12th & due no later than Thursday, September 15th (electronic copy in case needed)
- 1st Field Trip: Find info. and volunteer to attend HERE
- Digital Volunteers: Find info. HERE
- September Classroom Volunteering: Sign Up HERE
- Important Dates: Click HERE (We will leave this link here all year long)
Instruction and Learning
PBL: Global Water Crisis
Water Treatment Process
Please click HERE to view our blogs!
Images and Copyright + Quality Titles
Cooperative Learning: New Teams
New Teams: Students have new table teams, solo (“bubble”) work spots, and shoulder partner work spots for the next 6 weeks. We are very intentional in spending time within teams, partners, and as a whole class to build relationships which help give students the “will to cooperate.” As we all know, working with others (regardless of friendship level) is a critical life-long skill!