Must Know Info.
*underlined text signals that it is a link
- Homework for week of Dec. 5 (link coming soon)
- December Classroom Volunteering
- Dec. 8th Field Trip to Veterans Village (Please sign up if you plan to attend.)
- Dec. 16th Winter Party: 2-2:30pm (NOT on Thur. 15th as previously sent out)
- Dec. 21st Narrative Writing Premiere: 2:00-2:30pm *We will have a sign-out sheet if you would like to take your child home at 2:30. There will be no attendance docked (think as if it were the end of a school party). You will be able to grab siblings as well.
- Book Fair: Dec. 5-9 (times below) *Can order online as well.
Upcoming Week: Dec. 5-9
Mon. 5 – Homework comes home, Book Fair 8-8:30am + 2:30-5:30pm
Tue. 6 – Book Fair 8-8:30am + 2:30-5:30pm
Wed. 7 – Book Fair 8-8:30am + 2:30-5:30pm
Thur. 8 – Field Trip (see info. above), Chili’s Night, Book Fair LAST CHANCE 8-8:30 am only
Fri. 9 – Homework due
You will definitely enjoy reading your child’s personal narrative small moment stories! Feel free to leave comments. We will approve them within 24 hours.
PBL: Narrative Writing
ELA: Idioms and Similes
Idioms: example – On top of the world
Simile: example – as big as a whale