Must Know Info.
- January Classroom Volunteering
- Digital Volunteers Round II: Sign-up Open NOW!
- General Info. – Our goal this round is to limit DV commenting to once per month, meaning you’d be asked to give a comment to 5 students (including your own child) one time each month.
- If you served as a DV the first round, thank you! We appreciate your time and your quality comments. We really hope you choose to continue for Round II. If so, please go ahead and sign up. Thank you!
- If you are thinking you’d like to try it out, this would be a great time to sign up. We are definitely in need of more volunteers. Thank you for considering.
- Upcoming Field Trips: On Monday the 9th, you will find 3 permission forms in your child’s backpack. These three particular trips will be chaperoned by the classroom teachers along with one to two other staff members. We apologize, but hope to have more parent opportunities later in the year.
- Valentine Party Sign-Up : (more info. to come as the time nears)
- Homework: electronic copy
- Upcoming Week: January 9-13
Mon. 9th – Homework comes home, 3 Field Trip forms come home
Tue. 10th –
Wed. 11th –
Thur. 12th – 6pm PTA Meeting
Fri. 13th – Homework Due, Try to have field trip forms turned in, Qtr. 2 Grade Reports come home
*see Digital Volunteer info. above
PBL: Conflict Resolution – Becoming a Playwright
During this two-week unit, students will learn about conflicts and resolutions. The majority of time will be spent on creating and revising a student-created play (in a small group) which will be put on for the ECC (Early Childhood Center) students.
ELA: ABC Order
Math: Telling Time (on Analog Clock) to Nearest Minute
Reflex Math Facts App.
ALL students have been moved to multiplication/division, regardless of whether they mastered addition/subtraction.