Must Know Info.
- February Classroom Volunteering
- Upcoming Field Trip Information (We have ALL permission forms. Thank you!)
- Valentine Party Sign-Up + Valentine’s Class List NOTE: Your child can add a name to each Valentine, but it is not necessary. It actually is much quicker and easier if they just bring 50 of them with their name signed vs. making one out to each. Again, totally up to you and your child.
- Homework: electronic link
- Upcoming Week: Feb. 13-17
Mon. 13th – Homework comes home, HR #1 Library
Tue. 14th – Bring Valentine’s (bags provided at school), Valentine’s Party 2:00-2:30pm
Wed. 15th – Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant Night
Thur. 16th – Field Trip to Ridgeview Elementary *see details above
Fri. 17th – Homework Due, HR #2 Library
PBL: Visit to Oliver Anderson Home
Ask your child to see their blog post and read you their letter about the visit to The Oliver Anderson House. Digital Volunteers will be leaving comments to this post soon!
*You can also access your child’s blog by clicking on the linked heading above, “Student Blogs.”
ELA: Revising and Editing
Reflex Math Facts: Multiplication and Division
The current goal is that students are above 50%. If your child is below this, you will get a sheet stapled to their menu (on Monday) that will have some important info. regarding how we can get them going so that they can at, or very close to, 100% by April 1st.