Must Know Info.
- February Classroom Volunteering
- March Classroom Volunteering
- EPiC Spirit Wear Sale (Feb. 20th-March 28th) – Shop HERE
- Author and Illustrator, Henry Cole, to Visit EPiC on March 3rd (Find his books HERE and send with your child for signing)
- Homework: electronic link
- Upcoming Week: Feb. 21st-24th
Mon. 21st – NO SCHOOL
Tue. 22nd – Homework comes home
Wed. 23rd –
Thur. 24th –
Fri. 25th – Homework Due, HR #2 Library
EPiC School News, Reminders, and Announcements (by Studio 1)
Valentine’s Day Party
Thank you to Mrs. Wolesky and all of the volunteers that provided a wonderful party!
PBL: Living History Timelines
Our trip to Ridgeview Elementary was a success! The students did a wonderful job of educating third graders about various important events in our country’s history!
Goal: I can find the area of an irregular polygon.
Step 1: Divide it into 2 regular polygons
Step 2: Find the area of one polygon.
Step 3: Find the area of the other polygon.
Step 4: Add both areas together.
Reflex Math Facts: Multiplication and Division
The current goal is that students are above 50%. If your child is below this, you will get a sheet stapled to their menu (on Monday) that will have some important info. regarding how we can get them going so that they can at, or very close to, 100% by April 1st.