Must Know Info.
- February Classroom Volunteering
- March Classroom Volunteering
- EPiC Spirit Wear Sale (Feb. 20th-March 28th) – Shop HERE
- Author and Illustrator, Henry Cole, to Visit EPiC on March 3rd (Find his books HERE and send with your child for signing)
- Homework: electronic link
- Upcoming Week: Feb. 27th – March 3rd
Mon. 27th – Homework comes home
Tue. 28th –
Wed. 1st –
Thur. 2nd – PTA Meeting 6-7pm
Fri. 3rd – Homework Due, HR #2 Library, Henry Cole Visiting Author (optional to send a book to be signed)
Check out their most recent post about their day with Liberty High School Scientists!
LHS Science Mentor Day
Wow! What an incredible day! Thank you to EPiC’s Innovation Coach, Susan Mayor, along with Liberty High School teachers, Todd McDonald and Gary Pierson. And of course a big thank you to their high school students that facilitated so much learning!
Friday’s Reflection and Blogging Time
ELA: Revising and Editing
Goal: I can find the area of an irregular polygon.
Step 1: Divide it into 2 regular polygons
Step 2: Find the area of one polygon.
Step 3: Find the area of the other polygon.
Step 4: Add both areas together.
Reflex Math Facts: Multiplication and Division
The current goal is that students are above 50%. If your child is below this, you will get a sheet stapled to their menu (on Monday) that will have some important info. regarding how we can get them going so that they can at, or very close to, 100% by April 1st.