Must Know Info.
- March Classroom Volunteering
- EPiC Spirit Wear Sale (Feb. 20th-March 28th) – Shop HERE
- Homework: electronic link
- Wish List: If interested in donating, we are in need of: Colored Pencils (green, yellow, and red), water bottles (refillable type or smaller bottles of water), mints, and baggies (brown lunch sacks, gallon size, and sandwich size). Thank you!
- Spring Showcase Evening – Tuesday, March 14th: Important Info. HERE
- Upcoming Week: March 6-10
Mon. 6th – HR #1 Library, Homework comes home
Tue. 7th –
Wed. 8th –
Thur. 9th –
Fri. 10th -HR #2 Library, Homework Due,
View the slides below to see what your child has been learning about (ask them to share too)!
Then, below, you’ll see how they took their knowledge to design and build a food chain. Finally, they created an iMovie and uploaded it to their Book Creator book about ecosystems.
Visiting Author and Illustrator, Henry Cole
ELA: Revising and Editing
ELA is often a follow-up and tie-in with PBL. Recently, students have been using this time to revise and edit their formatting and paragraphs within their Book Creator books about ecosystems.
Goal: I can read and create bar graphs and line plots.
Reflex Math Facts: Multiplication and Division
The current goal is that students are above 50%. If your child is below this, you will get a sheet stapled to their menu (on Monday) that will have some important info. regarding how we can get them going so that they can at, or very close to, 100% by April 1st.