Must Know Info.
- March Classroom Volunteering
- EPiC Spirit Wear Sale (Feb. 20th-March 28th) – Shop HERE
- Homework: NO HOMEWORK due to Showcase Night and short week
- Spring Showcase Evening – Tuesday, March 14th: Important Info. HERE
- Upcoming Week: March 13-16
Mon. 13th – HR #1 Library, NO homework and NO PE this week
Tue. 14th – Spring Pictures (they will take each child’s picture and you can choose to purchase once they arrive), Showcase Night: Important Info. HERE
Wed. 15th – CiCi’s Pizza Night, 4:30-8pm
Thur. 16th – Early Release, Grade Reports Come Home
Fri. 17th – No School
Students have researched an adaptation. They then used their notes to storyboard. Finally, they used their storyboard to help create a Google Slideshow. Next week we will edit, practice, and then use the Google Slideshows to teach the second graders all about animal adaptations!
Science Mentors LHS Visit
Thank you, Susan Maynor (EPiC’s Innovation Coach), for putting together a great video!
Math: 2 digit by 1 digit Multiplication
Ask your child to show you the mistake. Then, tell you how this problem was solved.