Must Know Info.
- March Classroom Volunteering
- Classroom Volunteering in April/May/June : If you are interested in volunteering from 12-1pm, please email Kellie in advance to set a time. Thank you!
- EPiC Spirit Wear Sale (Feb. 20th-March 28th) – Shop HERE
- Homework: electronic copy *Please note that we will NOT have homework in April/May/June
- MAP (Missouri Assessment Performance) Testing: April 5, 6, 12, and 13. Testing will begin in the morning, so it is critical for your child to arrive on time and be well fed and well rested. Thank you.
- Due Date and Long Term Sub: Mrs. Shannon’s due date is April 17th. When baby Ada arrives, we will have our long-term sub, Mrs. Molly Debusk, join us for the remainder of the year. In the coming weeks, Molly will be spending two days with us observing and preparing for this transition. More info. to come next week!
- Cursive (fyi): We will begin teaching cursive after MAP testing.
- March 27-31
Mon. 27th – HR #1 Library, HR #2 PE, Homework comes home
Tue. 28th – Last Day to order EPiC Spirit Wear
Wed. 29th –
Thur. 30th – Any $ due to Mrs. Konrad if you’d like to contribute to the class Target gift for baby Ada and Mrs. Shannon
Fri. 31st – HR #2 Library, HR #1 PE, Homework Due, Mrs. Shannon’s Baby Shower and End of Year Thank You Celebration from 2:00-2:30pm